Bethenny Frankel and boyfriend Paul Bernon spent the holidays vacationing together in the Dominican Republic, but it wasn’t all sun and sand for the reality star. On December 17, Frankel was taken to the hospital by ambulance.
“I have [a] rare fish allergy. Sun, I had soup, itched & was unconscious for 15 mins then [taken] to ER & ICU for 2 days w BP of 60/40,” she tweeted. “I couldn’t talk, see, thought I had a stroke & [was] dying & told if 5 mins later I’d be dead. 911 & EPI saved me. I’ll never not carry an #epipen.”
Frankel has since said she plans to begin wearing a medical ID bracelet and will donate EPI pens to those who can’t afford them.
Image via Instagram/bethennyfrankel